Azure Development Company
Microsoft Azure is one of the fastest-growing cloud computing platforms. Azure services provide all the fundamental features to build, deploy and scale apps or services. It offers software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to numerous companies worldwide.
Azure's cloud computing services help businesses deal with data migration deployment challenges. It makes it easy for developers to build, analyze, install, and administer software and services using Microsoft-managed data centers. Azure developers can use HTTP and XML to implement Azure APIs to make the development process seamless.
Azure Development Services
Microsoft Azure Application Development
Azure application development unlocks many benefits and opportunities for enterprises. This cloud-based development platform modernizes and optimizes the costs and ship of crucial business processes. Azure functions enable businesses to quickly deploy, update and migrate existing services and develop a whole new product. Developers spend considerably less time on maintenance and more time on improving functionality.
Microsoft Azure Web Development
Microsoft Azure web development is available on Windows and Linux. With Azure's support of the most popular CMS systems like WordPress, Umbraco, Joomla and Drupal, a website can be deployed either on a Windows server or a local one. It noticeably simplifies the creation of the project for developers and saves customers' resources.
Microsoft Azure Database Processing
Azure offers a variety of fully managed NoSQL, relational and in-memory databases to fit the needs of modern Azure development teams. Infrastructure management, which includes scalability, availability, and security, is automated, saving time and costs.
- Azure SQL DatabaseAzure SQL Database is an up-to-date relational database service built for cloud computing as part of the Azure services. It automatically scales and keeps your application running with up to 99% availability.
- Azure Cosmos DBAzure Cosmos DB is a fully-managed NoSQL database service. It ensures rapid response and high availability backed by SLAs, automatic and instant scalability, and open-source APIs for MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Azure Cache for RedisAzure Cache for Redis is essential for accelerating your data layer through caching. It's a great way to smoothly scale applications and improve user experience without re-architecting the app's underlying database.
- Azure Database for MySQL/ PostgreSQL/MariaDBAzure Database for MySQL shifts focuses from database management to application development by automating server management and maintenance, including security, backups and updates. Azure Database for MariaDB works with popular open-source frameworks and languages. It is tightly integrated with Azure Web Apps, so the development team can concentrate on building top-rated apps. Build or migrate your workloads effortlessly using the PostgreSQL database. It also automates maintenance, patching, and updates.
- Azure Database Migration ServiceAzure Database Migration Service helps with guiding and automating data migration to Azure. Server objects such as user accounts, agent jobs, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages can be migrated immediately without downtime.
Data processing and analytics
Azure enables bringing all your data together – transfer and load your data to be further analyzed and visualized in one service. The cloud-based nature of Azure also enables your applications' scalability without risks of downtime or weak performance. Thus, you get autonomous and constant data syncing and receive relevant analytics.
- Azure Synapse AnalyticsAzure Synapse Analytics is a limitless analytics service that combines data integration, enterprise data storing and big data analytics. Azure Synapse offers a collective experience of preparing, transforming, managing, and serving data for cloud computing and machine learning needs.
- Power BIPower BI is a scalable analytics solution embedded in Azure-hosted apps at a fixed cost. It is customizable and thus can showcase only the information you need. Using Power BI amplifies your Azure app service thanks to: interactive reports and dashboards; scalable tools for automation, monitoring, and deployment; having complete control of user experience and delivering transparent visualizations.
- HDInsightUsing HDInsight enables running open-source analytics solutions in Azure. Rapidly process massive amounts of data and effortlessly migrate your big data workloads and processing to the cloud.
- Data Lake AnalyticsData Lake Analytics enables easy development and runs massively parallel data transformation and processing programs. Since there's no infrastructure to manage, data can be processed on demand, scalability is instant, and only you pay per job.
- Azure Stream AnalyticsA real-time analytics service designed for critical workloads and building end-to-end serverless streaming pipelines. It is also custom code-friendly and shows impressive built-in machine learning capabilities.
- Azure DatabricksAzure Databricks delivers the latest versions of Apache Spark and enables seamless integration with open source libraries.
- Data FactoryData Factory provides a layer for data integration and transformation. You receive code-free data preparing, ETL and ELT constructing processes, and pipelines orchestrating and monitoring that have never been simpler.
Internet of Things
The Azure Internet of Things (IoT) is a collection of Microsoft-managed cloud services that connect, monitor and control IoT assets. To put it simply, an IoT solution consists of one or more IoT devices communicating with one or more back-end services hosted in the cloud.
Microsoft Azure Consulting
When you decide to outstaff Azure application development services to us, we deliver our expert Azure application consulting on Azure's virtual machine, analytics, cloud file storage, search indexes, etc. We help you build an Azure migration strategy based on your business goals, time limits and development capabilities.
Verticals of Azure Development
Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) are provided on Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform. Along with Software as a Service (SaaS), they are central components for building, deploying, and managing applications hosted on Azure or other cloud computing platforms, no matter your business type.
- For SaaS Startups, using Azure is vital for reducing time-to-market, all thanks to Azure's consolidated and optimized services.
- Small and medium-sized businesses receive a fully automated data migration and infrastructure construction by choosing Azure's PaaS services.
- Businesses using Azure products and services in-house will have the advantage of migrating their infrastructures based on the lift-and-shift principle.
Different languages and frameworks on Azure
As Microsoft is moving toward a more open-source approach, it has enhanced the capability of its cloud platform Microsoft Azure offers. Azure web apps support a range of languages and tools to build on your terms:
- Build modern, scalable .NET apps on a cloud platform designed for .NET. Migrate your on-premises .NET apps to Azure App Service.
- Build and deploy Java apps in the cloud using your preferred tools and frameworks.
- Build Python web apps on Azure. Put AI and data science to work for your organization.
- Host your Node.js apps on Azure and deploy your first app within minutes.
Why choose us?
Softwarium's Azure development services aim to increase business process efficiency and productivity and provide high-performing solutions and support by leveraging the power of Azure. We convey:
- Technology ExpertiseYears of experience as a Microsoft Gold Partner assure our proficiency and excellent use of Azure services.
- Highly-Adaptable TeamOur knowledgeable team has a proven record of creating practical and agile Azure-based products based on customers' goals and needs.
- Continuous DeliverySignificantly reducing time-to-market and streamlining delivery and feedback using the Agile delivery approach.
Hire an Azure developer
Outstaffing Azure development with Softwarium's team of Microsoft Azure developers offers purpose-built and secure solutions with affordable pricing. Explore Azure Cloud computing capabilities to launch new applications on Azure and migrate your software solutions. Choosing Azure tools ensures secure data and allows our team to continuously support and troubleshoot your application.
Azure Development Process
- Now that we have an understanding of Azure's model of services and resources, we can move to the general flow of developing cloud-native applications with Azure:
- 1Requirements AnalysisAzure developers and consultants check your requirements and create a guideline to develop custom technological solutions. The analysis will also help us ensure that your Azure application will be structured and efficient.
- 2Development ProcessThe azure development process in Softwarium engages in delivering high-priority features first. Yet we remain agile and adaptable to possible changes in needs and demands. Softwarium crafts a ready-to-use functional product and builds new features as regulated by product owners or end-users. That being the case, your application will hit the market immediately.
- 3Quality AssuranceOur team carries out a variety of QA tests to ensure that your Azure app matches quality standards and demonstrates excellent performance. Our quality assurance services for Azure applications constitute unit testing, code reviews, integration testing, and numerous quality markers.
- 4LaunchAfter testing, we transfer your Azure application to the staging environment to make your application available for your testing team. Once you're satisfied with the app's performance, we deploy it to the production environment. Once launched, the Azure application runs on the server instead of local devices and can access all the Azure services for which it's authorized.
- 5Post-Launch SupportOur team goes on to provide support, consulting and maintenance for your Azure application after the initial launch. The post-launch support includes services like modifying some of the app's features and working through user experience issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Microsoft Azure application development?Azure provides a platform to develop applications using various technologies and programming languages. The azure platform allows deploying, updating, and migrating existing apps and developing new ones. Besides the .NET (.Net Core) platform, Microsoft's application development technology supports many technologies and languages. For example, Java, PHP, Ruby, Oracle, Linux, MySQL, and Python.
- Which application can be developed with Azure?Azure App Service, a fully managed Platform as a Service (PaaS), provides all the tools and services needed to create reliable and scalable Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, and Logic Apps.