Softwarium has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.softwarium.com.
- Collection of Personal Information from Service Visitors.Softwarium may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, IP addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of web browser of visitors to Softwarium web service, (2) the email addresses of visitors that communicate with Softwarium via email, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, contest entries, and other online avenues (including demographic and personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on which pages visitors access.Softwarium may place Internet "cookies" on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the organization's name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of a service viewed by the visitor. When the visitor revisits Softwarium web service, Softwarium may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their web client software, if available.
- Use of Personal Data Collected.Personal data collected by Softwarium may be used by Softwarium for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the service. Aggregate data on visitors' home servers may be used for internal purposes but will not be provided to third parties such as marketing firms. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Softwarium may be added to Softwarium databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding service updates, new products and services, and upcoming events.We keep customers contact information strictly confidential and use it only to send important information to our customers.
- Security Measures.Softwarium has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Right to Contact Users.Softwarium reserves the right to contact service visitors regarding sales and other informational requests made through its web service.
- Contact Information.Softwarium welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us by e-mail or phone provided at the bottom of the page.