.NET Development Company
We provide full-cycle .NET solutions development with customized features and personalized approach. Our dedicated team aims to build the right product for your business needs.
What are .NET Development Services
.NET development services involve hiring a .NET software development company to create all kinds of products and applications. Companies all over the world engage in custom .NET Application Development Services to create form and web-based applications and web services as well. At Softwarium, we provide comprehensive .NET apps services that include:
Custom mobile application development
We build custom windows applications for a broad range of devices. Our.NET software development company specializes in custom.NET solutions, and we can build the right product for your business needs. We are capable of building mobile-first Windows application software by configuring Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Xamarin Programming, and Visual Studio Mobile apps.
Content Management Systems
We provide a .NET web development service for such popular platforms as Sitecore. If your business requires a custom CMS system, we can create one for you as well.
A distributed application is a program that runs on more than one computer and communicates through a network. With this type of application, users can conduct business operations from any geographical location. We work with various .NET development technologies to create solutions with distributed cloud architectures.
Migration to .NET 5
If you want to migrate from the .NET framework to .NET 5 (former .NET Core), we can conduct a code analysis to determine how compatible your solution is with the .NET 5 framework. We will then choose the best way to complete the migration based on how your application was developed and released.
Cross-platform app development
Softwarium has saved companies hundreds of thousands of dollars by creating cross-platform applications that look and function like native ones.
Desktop application development
Creating desktop apps for Windows PCs involves using four main frameworks: Universal Windows Platform (UWP), C++/Win32, WFP and Windows Forms. We have software developers with many years of experience with these .NET environment frameworks and solving complex development challenges.
Custom web application development
We provide full-cycle .Net web application development services that include responsive website development and design, cross-platform development and enterprise information portals.
Microsoft .NET Consulting Services
If your company has a legacy system running on .NET, we can provide you with .NET consulting services to avoid the costs of starting over from scratch while maintaining the current system.
Our skills and experience allow us to create solutions on the .NET application development platform consisting of the .NET Framework, .NET 5, Xamarin, and Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
- 150 +
Successfully Completed .NET Projects
- 20 +
Years of .NET Development Experience
- 63 %
Softwarium developers are .NET Engineers
Our custom software development company has more than 20 years of experience in actualizing software solutions for some of the world’s leading companies. This experience earned us the trust of clients looking to develop new and innovative solutions.
.NET Development Solutions
Softwarium creates a wide variety of .NET applications using the following technologies:
- 01Cloud Software Development
The Benefits of Using .NET
- Enhanced securityDevelopers have greater control over security in the .NET framework due to granular controls over applications and resources. They can implement robust authentication, authorization, and cryptographic routines using easy-to-use built-in tools.
- Increased reliability.NET is one of the most trusted frameworks due to its stable and reliable performance on Microsoft Windows Server.
- Easier deployment.NET offers no-impact applications, private components, controlled code sharing, side-by-side versioning and partially trusted code to streamline the deployment process.
- Less coding.NET allows developers to re-use code and a more significant number of re-usable components. Less coding will enable you to build applications faster while keeping costs down.
.NET Application Architecture
There is a significant shift happening towards “cloud-native” development, often built with microservice-architectures. These microservices are stateless and stateful and run on the cloud and edge, embracing the diversity of languages and frameworks available today. Softwarium can create the following .NET architectures:
- Cloud-native architectureThe cloud-native applications that we create allow you to take full advantage of the scalability, availability, and resiliency features in modern cloud platforms.
- MicroserviceWe can create a microservices architecture to help you realize cost savings, solve deployment problems, and improve DevOps and production operations using containers.
- Multitier architectureSoftwarium can create an architecture where all of the logical parts are separated into discrete classes. This makes it easy to manage complex modern applications and easier to work in a more agile manner.
Why Choose Us?
Softwarium was one of the first adopters of the .NET framework and had almost decades of experience developing state-of-the-art applications using all kinds of .NET technologies. This experience has allowed us to get industry insights into product development and obtain industry insights that cannot be found anywhere else. We put all of this knowledge to work for you when developing your product.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
The businesses that we help range from startups all the way to Fortune 500 companies. Over the course of our history, we helped startups grow and get acquired by larger organizations. The businesses that we help range from startups all the way to Fortune 500 companies. Over the course of our history, we helped startups grow and get acquired by larger organizations.
Microsoft Gold Development Partner
This certification highlights our abilities to build, test, and maintain cloud apps. More about our technical capabilities in designing, developing, and monitoring cloud and web-based applications for customers in Azure or Microsoft 365 can be found in our case studies.
Extensive experience with .NET projects
We have created products for education, automotive, healthcare and many other industries using the .NET framework. That experience gave us insights into product development that help expedite development while keeping costs down.
Our .NET Development Process
- 5ImplementationAt this stage, we take the entire technical data package and transform it into a complete, integrated and tested software configuration item ready for user acceptance testing.
- 4TestingWe perform comprehensive manual and automated testing to ensure your product meets your requirements and does not contain any bugs or flaws. This helps ensure the reliability, security and high performance of the product.
- 3DevelopmentOur experienced .NET developers will start writing the code for the software. Most of our developers have more than five years of experience and will be able to create all of the components and functionalities of the software.
- 2DesignThis stage includes all of the necessary consultations for choosing the exemplary architecture and creating the architecture itself. This will help you avoid some of the most common design problems and make sure all components work together.
- 1AnalysisWe carefully analyze your requirements for the product you would like to create. Thanks to our experience, we will be able to identify some of the pitfalls that we will have to overcome along the way and plan to overcome them.
- Which is better: Java or .NET?
- Is .NET cross-platform?
- In which industries is .NET used?
- What is a .NET Framework, and how is it used?